The Short Version
The Publicity Director keeps the community informed of the League’s events and communications.
More formally the Publicity Director shall:
- assume responsibility for the collection and compilation of news/events of interest to the community members for the Southeast Voice and other newsletters, ie. KenilworthTimes
- ensure entries in the Southeast Voice and Kenilworth Times conform to League By-laws, policy and good taste and are of a non-profit nature
- ensure the Southeast Voice entries meet the deadline defined by the publisher.
- In the event that a Kenilworth Times newsletter needs to go out (once a year at most) hire, supervise and pay carriers to deliver the Kenilworth Times newsletters (rate of pay for such carriers to be set by the Executive)
- Update Social Media, Facebook & Twitter with community league news