The Short Version
The soccer director organizes the league’s soccer.
More formally the Soccer Director shall:
- assume responsibility for the organization of team( s) in association with the Southeast Zone, Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (EMSA) and Alberta Soccer Association (ASA) (includes team registration and fees)
- be a liaison between the League and the Zone/Associations, attending League and Southeast Zone/EMSA/ASA meetings advertise, organize and supervise Kenilworth Outdoor Registration (March) and the Central Indoor Registration (September) of players to such team(s) and recruit coaches, co-coaches, referees, linesmen, referee coordinator, field coordinator and equipment coordinator
- book gym time for practices in conjunction with the Basketball and Softball Directors
- provide uniforms, equipment, assistance, arbitration and financial support (as defined in the annual League budget)as approved by the League to such team(s)
- collect uniforms and equipment from team(s) at the end of the season and store in the Community League hall
- maintain equipment and uniforms in good condition and keep an accurate inventory
- arrange for the sale or donation of obsolete equipment and uniforms upon Executive approval
- co-ordinate spring seeding tournament at Kenilworth Community League.